Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ease in Day 2

 Onions

5AM: Slept like a stone. Had two slices of Ezekiel bread with coffee plus raw sugar. No milk.

7AM: Washed everything down with ACVC (apple cider vinegar cayenne). Feeling well so far.



9AM: Finally I was able to enjoy my huge beautiful salad. Really delicious! I normally don't eat raw onions but these ones were sweet and I felt horrible throwing them away. Yup, onion breath alert! Super satisfied.

1PM: Still felt satisfied so had some sliced kiwis plus a pear for lunch.

4:00PM: Throughout the day I felt great. No fatigue. Less anxiety. Energized. Much happier. Made sure I hydrated myself to keep the consumed fiber moist in there. :) 

6:00PM: Ended my day with another Yogi Stress Honey tea, a raw granola bar and a green apple and off to watch the pre-Oscars I went.

Danas je 8 od 10

No comments:

Post a Comment