Monday, March 3, 2014

Ease In Day 3

  Food Crime


5am: Yesterday I fell asleep to the Oscars. God knows who won what. Anyway, began my morning with Guayusa Mint. My way of easing my severe caffeine intake. I shouldn't be eating solids but I couldn't resist a raw granola bar in the fridge. I'm guilty as charged already, I know. Surprisingly, I eliminated as well. Yesterday's raw diet got to me.


6am: I poured myself a generous serving of Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness juice. I KNOW It's NOT fresh green juice, but it's the closest "green drink" I can get. Pretty tasty!

8am: Felt pretty good throughout my morning. Energized. Had a huge glass of ACVC (apple cider vinegar cayenne) water with maple this time. Prepared lunch. I did ate two kumquats during the process, sorry. but I couldn't resist.


12pm: Did some legs. Refreshed myself with Bolthouse Farms carrot juice. More elimination rounds. Hungrier.

Is it a crime, Sade?
My hunger got to me. Had Spirutein protein mixed with water under the excuse of A) being in a liquid form and B) prepared with water. Bad idea. Felt tired, nauseous and bloated. Water chased the queasiness away a bit.

5pm: Felt better. Had the remainder of my Green Goodness juice followed by my Yogi Honey Stress tea. Still a bit bloated but tolerable. I also became less nervous about passing out during the cleanse. Now just anxious about not being able to control my hunger. That's all.

Danas je 6 od 5

No comments:

Post a Comment