Sunday, March 9, 2014

MC Day 5

  Day of the Runs

 

6am: Felt a bit tired due to the DST but overall, well. Again, began my day with Numi's Savory fennel and spice. 

8:30am: Proceeded with Yogi Get Regular tea plus water. About an hour later, began juicing.

11:00am: First elimination round. Cayenned! :X Felt well enough to work my stepper for a while. Low intensity of course. Sweated a bit. Felt fine. Not to be nasty but my sweat smelled like a sweet ocean. Not sure if this was normal or if my senses were amplified too. I liked it though.

Other elimination rounds at 12:15pm, 2:50pm and unexpectedly, 8:30pm. How does that Nirvana song goes? Lake of FIRE! hehehe.  BTW, being Mexican, I am used to the spicy view in the bowl plus the incredible burning sensation. Don't be scared if you feel/see the same my friends.

Overall, felt great! Alert. Not moody. No cravings. Not really hungry. Don't miss food. Just hate feeling the hunger pains. Had just 8 juices today plus extra water. Had tons of elimination rounds. Ended with chamomile tea.

No laxative tea tonight. I eliminated way to much today.


Danas je 10 od 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment