Thursday, March 6, 2014

MC Day 2

Leg Cramps



6am: I woke up with lower leg cramps. According to some websites, this happens when you are not drinking enough juice and/or water or your body is just beginning to detox. Tolerable.

8am: I decided to try the Smooth Move Peppermint tea instead of the SWF. Had a glass of water to wash down the tea and keep things moving but nothing happened. Had a few glasses of juice, water, and nothing. No rumbles, cramps or BM. :(

11am: Had a Numi's Savory tea - spinach and chive one. Quite tasty! They do contain decaf tea. Might be a wrong choice for this cleanse but, eh, was my choice.

3:30PM: Eliminated, at last!  Well, the box wasn't wrong. 6-8 hours did it! For me was about 7 hours, with mild cramps beginning in 6. Just one round. :-/

Had the Yogi Get Regular tea at night. And that's it.

Overall, today I had no fatigue. Didn't even needed a nap. Did drank 8 glasses of lemonade and wasn't shy with the maple syrup. Had water here and there. Felt great in general. Just my legs cramping. Was OK. :)

Danas je 7 od 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment