Monday, March 10, 2014

MC Day 6


4am: Our night police woke me up super early. Big warm mug of Numi's Savory tea in Broccoli Cilantro to start my day plus some quiet chores. Noticed I lost another pound. In general, I've lost 3 pounds. That's good for my petite frame. I am not being shy with the maple btw. I'm not doing this to loose but to detox and cleanse.

BTW, try not to make your teas too warm or else you'll get a belly ache. Remember, there's nothing in the stomach to absorb the liquid and cool it down a bit.

7:30am: I decided to go with another Yogi's Get Regular today. I feel like it cleanses me better than the SWF. The SWF just makes you "pee rinse" through your butt with not much coming out, for me at least. Laxo tea takes out whatever bulk it finds. Traumatic, I know.

10:15am: First elimination of the day. Worked out a bit. Sweated a lot! Felt amazing!

12:05pm and 12:30pm: Eliminations! Eliminations! :)

Had chamomile tea late afternoon with few glasses of water after. Began feeling a bit dizzy, nauseous and irritable around 4pm so I made double concentrate in one juice. Had a bit of indigestion but eased with a glass of water. Dizziness went away as the evening went by.

No heartburn at night. I realized how quickly the laxative teas work on me and often! so I decided not to continue taking them at night. Slept like a stone.

TIP: Adding extra cayenne to my early juices and less to my late ones prevents me getting bedtime heartburn.


Danas je 5 od 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment