Friday, March 7, 2014

MC Day 3

Yellow Mellow

 

5am: Felt rested. Had no severe cramps after taking my Yogi Tea Get Mint Regular overnight. Had my first elimination at 5:45am. Holy Moses did I felt the ring of fire! I definitely over did the cayenne yesterday! Had another very small ardent B.M at 6:30am.

8am: Waited a bit before my SWF. Wanted the bathroom to be completely unoccupied since my eliminations seemed pretty active today. Began drinking it at 8am. Digested pretty quickly. Burped several times. Had cups of water to wash down the salty taste plus keep things moving.


8:45am: Had another elimination. Yellow butt pee it was with a few tiny solids. This one wasn't too ardent.

9:45am: Again yellow butt pee. And several (about 3) more small butt pees about 45 minutes to an hour apart. The more I went, the less the amount and yellow it became. Felt great Cleaned the house while waiting for Mr. E.

12:30pm: I had already two servings of lemonade diluted with extra water to make sure I kept hydrated.

1:45pm: Last butt pee of the day.

5pm: Felt full from my previous juices but managed to get two servings down in one by diluting 4 TBS of each, lemon juice and maple, in my 20 oz bottle with water.

To end, I chose not to have my nightly laxative tea. On Saturdays, everybody uses our single bathroom from 6am to 10am. Mr. Burroughs might be crossing his phantom arms and dissing me, but I just couldn't take any bowel chances with this. Overall, I felt great. Tons of energy, well hydrated, alert. I have to confess, my libido has been high lately. ;) Good accomplished day.

Danas je 9 od 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment