Saturday, March 8, 2014

MC Day 4

Breaking Point. Please back off, gently.

6am: Because on weekends, I have little access to our bathroom here and did not wanted to have an embarrassing moment, SO instead, I began my day with a Numi's Savory tea - Fennel and Spice.


8:30am: Took my Yogi Tea Get Regular Mint tea. I appreciated the minty taste very much. Also, a headache was just developing. Felt awkward.

10am: I committed a crime and had a chili Mexican sweet lollipop thinking the included chili powder would save my soul from the red man below, no not my neighbor.

12pm: By noon, I had two juices diluted with an extra cup of water. This is, again, my way of getting in more water. Felt unusually bloated throughout the morning. Had a full mild headache. Bit dizzy and nauseous.

1:30pm: I began feeling cramps but no rushes yet. Had two more servings of lemonade with extra cayenne. I just couldn't concentrate nor had desire to do anything productive so I napped.

3pm: After waking from the nap, the rush hit me and finally eliminated!  Also, my headache seemed to have subsided but still felt unwell.

4pm: Had another two lemonade servings. Moody.

5:30pm: Unexpectedly, I eliminated again and a lot! Also noticed I was confrontational while socializing so I decided to cocoon myself for the rest of the day.

6pm: I skipped my juices. Just felt super moody and a desire to scream, punch the wall, QUIT or something. Decided to drink some chamomile tea plus plenty of water instead. Lost myself on various PBS programs regarding the Irish culture. - Perfect! as nothing calms me down more than beautiful Ireland. :)

7-9pm: Not only did I felt the urge to eliminate although nothing came out, but also had a horrible heartburn! Calmed it down with sips of water. Later, my small intestine seemed to be the one on fire. Quite an uncomfortable night. But I know I over did it with the cayenne.

Overall, my day was not great. Headache, dizzy, heartburn, moodiness. Received an app alert warning me about the arrival of my period. That explains why my ugly moods were uncontrollable and super amplified. Still have the fuzzy tongue btw even after brushing. No laxative tea tonight.


Danas je 4 od 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment